<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

Egads! Russian links! 

I have just discovered how to change those links (they're those little things over on the right there, see?) I linked to my web site, because, hey, it's my web site. Bored.com is in case you get bored looking at my blog and/or web site - but we all know that won't ever happen, right? Zombo is the most entertaining waste of space on the Internet. And no, my blog is not similar (I knew some of you would automatically think that - hardy har har not funny).

Hm. What else? Today I just chilled at home, except we went out to eat with some friends. I wrote a few paragraphs of a history essay that's due when I return to school on the 12th. Why do teachers feel the need to give homework over Christmas break? They need to grab a dictionary and write down the definition of "vacation" a million times. Maybe then it would finally get through. I've practically forgotten everything I supposedly learned last year anyway. Besides, it's a break. I don't really care about those freaky little Bolsheviks in 1917 right now.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?