<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Nothing New 

Not much happened today. Oh, except I finally found out my grade on a huge Spanish report I had to turn in weeks ago. I don't even want to think about it. How is it that I can score an 84% on the oral presentation, but considerably less than that when the exact same information, and perhaps more, is just written down? I could go on and on about how horrible my Spanish teacher is, but I've done that before. I'm guessing you already got the point.

Let's see. I wrote a review of The Last Samurai. It should be up on my site some time this weekend. Speaking of movies, I saw the new trailer for The Passion of the Christ. I hate the title (the Christ? You mean there could be confusion about which Christ was meant?), but I can honestly say now that this is the film I'm most looking forward to seeing so far this year. The trailer can be viewed on the official site. I also recently saw the trailer for Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind here. This movie looks really weird, but good. Hopefully this new Jim Carrey drama will be at least as good as The Truman Show (one of my favorite movies) and better than The Majestic.

What, not even one comment on my previous post?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?