<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Wow! Look what I can do! 

Whoa. I just discovered a new form of web communication: blogs. These little doohickeys enable you to publish your thoughts, ideas, writing, what (within reason of course) on the good ol' Net. And you don't have to learn HTML! That's great for me - coding my web site takes long enough as it is.

So I figured, why not make a blog? Just to see what happens? The result is the incredible and world-altering display of genius you see before you now. Hm. Maybe that's overdoing it a bit. Just a bit, though. I started this mainly so I could have a place to speak my mind, vent, preach, whatever. I'm still not sure what I'll end up doing with it, but oh well. My primary focus is still my web site, however. In other words: don't expect me to work on this all the time. Though maybe I will, since it only takes a few minutes to update.

And that's it for now. Hopefully I'll figure all this out and have a fully functional Blog of Doom (sounds impressive, doesn't it?) set up soon. Ta ta for now, lovely readers.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?