<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 14, 2004

The Most Original Title Ever 

Finally got a chance to update. And you know what? I don't really have much to say. Not much has been happening, unless you count the fact that it's Valentine's Day and I got to eat some hot fudge. Yummy.

I watched two very Valentine-ish movies today and yesterday. Last night, it was The Dancer Upstairs about a detective in South America who's trying to track down a guy known only as Ezekiel who engages in terrorist activities and is trying to start a revolution. It's John Malkovich's directorial debut (I think), and basically involves terrorism, explosions, and dancing - all done with some very artsy directing. It's actually pretty good. Then tonight I watched Identity for the second time, it was still just as good as I remembered, even though I already knew all of the twists that were going to happen - you know, twists involving murders, a psycho, and 10 people trapped in a hotel who keep getting picked off one by one and are somehow connected to each other.

You could definitely feel the love. These movies were just screaming Valentine's Day.

On another note, I seem to have recovered from my illness. Whatever it was. So that's good. Now I just have to gain back the weight I lost and resume my quest of getting reasonably fat before I'm a legal adult. Bring on the junk food - not that it'll matter much.

Hm. A team flies in tonight. They're coming to work with the doctors here in the city. It sounds like things are going to go really well. Plus, they're bringing me a whole bunch of video games and DVDs that I ordered. Now I have more toys to be lazy with. Woohoo!

That's all for now. Unless I think of something incredibly fascinating and interesting that I just have to tell in the next five seconds.

...

Nope.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?