<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Almost... 

The SAT scores are in. Finally. I thought I was going to make between 1200-1300, even though my average practicing was around 1350, just because the Verbal section seemed harder than usual. You know what's funny? I scored higher on the Verbal than on the Math.

Hm...should I announce it on the Internet before telling my parents? Probably not, but I can't wait. If you're reading this, Mom and Dad, this is my way of telling you. Otherwise, I'll just tell you when I get home.

My goal was 1400. And I told myself that if I didn't make that, I would take it again in September to see if I could. You know what's even worse, in some ways, than making 1200? Making 1390. That's right. Ten points away from not having to study vocabulary words over the summer. Ten points away from being able to realize that it's all over. Ten points away from...

*insert William Wallace voice here*

FREEEEEEEEEDDOOOOOOOOMMM!

Fine, so maybe that's being overly dramatic. According to the CollegeBoard web site, my scores were as follows.

Math: Score - 690
Percentile (compared to class of 2003) - 92

Verbal: Score - 700
Percentile - 95

So, I didn't reach my goal, but only by a small amount. So the question is: should I celebrate coming close, or mentally kick myself for the same reason?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?