<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

Fishy Stuff 

Greetings world. Exams are over now. I don't think I did as well as I hoped (then again, I hoped for 100% on all of them), but it's all right.

Well, I took the SAT. The verbal was harder than the practice ones I'd taken, but the math was a bit easier. I'm guessing I'll probably take it again in October after I find out my results in a few weeks. At any rate, I'll do better than I did on some of the high school exams I've just finished taking. I'm sorry, but I find math problems that seem like code hard to do. Who do they think I am, John Nash? I might be crazy but I'm not that smart...

On another note: I just finished watching Big Fish. Good movie. Weird at times, but it's Tim Burton, so that was to be expected. I should probably write a review on it, but I don't think I will. It's one of those movies where while you're watching it you're thinking, "You know, there's a lot of deep stuff to say about this movie", but then afterwards you're unable to put it into words.

Notes to self: Join the circus in order to find true love. Don't be a reasonable guy. Getting beat to a pulp can serve a purpose.

Also, I saw the Friends finale. That's what, 3 whole episodes I've seen? Sure, it can be a funny show, but some people get way too obsessed with it. I have a friend who cried through it. Then again, I don't think she watched it a lot, and she also cried through Brother Bear and What A Girl Wants. Some people are way too sensitive. It's because of people like you that Hollywood keeps churning out melodramatic crap without a developed plot that still makes tons of money. Shame on you!

Notes to self: Never get on a plane that doesn't have fallanges. Chickens and ducks ruin important objects. Good game. When it comes to babies, make sure you understand what you're ordering. If you yell at the answering machine loud enough, all your questions will be answered.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?