<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I Couldn't Think Of A Title So I Decided To Write This Instead 

Hm. There's not a lot going on right now. My SAT scores are due to come in any day now. After all, the CollegeBoard web site said they would be available May 14...that's soon, right?

I finally saw my first Quentin Tarantino movie: Kill Bill - yes Mom, I just announced to the entire world that you let us see it! Isn't it great? I've written a review for both volumes, and they should be up by this weekend. Does that mean they will be? Absolutely not. Also, Stuck on You is pretty funny; it was cool seeing Matt Damon and Greg Kinnear do a comedy. My mom didn't like it, and my dad fell asleep. Maybe it's just a young guy movie...(you know I just had to put an age joke in here since Saturday was my dad's birthday). He's 94. Or maybe I'm dyslexic.

Also, I heard about this new movie coming out called Saved that supposedly really bashes Christians. Naturally, that means I want to see it in order to make up my own mind. Now I have yet another movie that I'll probably end up adding to my list of "Movies to See When I'm Away at College". Right below "Pulp Fiction".

Oh wait. Did I say that? I meant my list of "Movies That I'll Definitely Not See Even When I'm Away At College And Have The Freedom To See Them". Er...yeah....

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?