<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Freedom 

Hallelujah. Eleventh grade is officially over. The best and worst school year of my existence has finished.

I went to Guatemala for 2 days. Had a good time. Got back yesterday. My friend from Honduras is coming down to visit on Tuesday, and staying for a few days. I can't wait. Then on Saturday, it's off to the US of A. Yippee!

You ever come to a point in your life where you're not sure a situation is going to turn out? You know how you want things to end up, but you don't know if that's the way God has it laid out? I'm at one of those points. It sucks. Hopefully the good ol' United States will be a place where I can just cool down for a little while. Untie the knot in my brain. Eat Chinese and Mexican food until I explode.

On the way to Guatemala they showed City of Angels. It was better than I thought it would be, but not as good as the German film from the 80s it's based on, Wings of Desire. Though seeing as how Americans in general like their movies handed to them on a platter with no actual thinking involved, I'm not surprised they remade it. After all, why show when you can tell? *end sarcasm*

Da Man of Da Week is Chris Hanel, creator of The Formula fanfilm, for coming up with a distinction between the different classes of "the uncool", which can be found here. Warning: it's from an Internet forum, and some of the replies do contain profanity.

I consider myself part of the first category. It's good to be geeky.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?