<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Movie Stuff 

I finally posted my review of Kill Bill. Plus, I added a section at the end entitled: Exploring Gender Roles in Kill Bill. It sounds more impressive than it really is.

Well, I just finished watching Se7en. As in, the movie that traumatized my mom for life. All I can say at this point is holy crap. That's one heck of a movie. David Fincher has this thing about morality tales. This has a lot in common with Fight Club (the half I saw of it, anyway). And no, I don't just mean the fact that they both star Brad Pitt (who is a lot cooler with short hair, by the way...and I think his acting rocks in those two movies). It explores questions such as: what is the cause of so much evil in the world? Are we any different from serial killers? Is it okay to combat sin with sin? Really got me thinking...I haven't totally digested it yet. I'll probably add this to my list of Movies I Really Want To Write A Full-Length Analysis Of But Can't Due To Time Limitations right beneath Dogma. That sucks.

Chatting with a drunk person is weird.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?