<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Must. Find. Time. 

To update tomorrow. Or at least soon.

Two main things I need to talk about:

1) I went to the midnight showing of Spider-Man 2 last night. First screening ever. Oh yeah. I need to post my thoughts on the movie, as well as mention the lesbian couple that sat behind us and the 30 FREAKIN' SECONDS OF MISSING FILM!!! Guess this means I'll be seeing it again...

2) I'm going on a mission trip to Toronto. I found out a few hours ago at a meeting some of the things I'll be doing. It will be...interesting, to say the least. I hope I don't get eaten by fifth graders.

Now I have a written/typed reminder. I WILL talk about these things, either tomorrow or as soon as possible.

I just ate a taco, 2 chalupas, and a chili-cheese burrito from Taco Bell. Plus I drank a really huge Mountain Dew: Code Red. I think I'm going to explode. Someone get ready to catch the pieces. Maybe I should autograph my arm before the event.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?