<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 26, 2004

Da Big One Begins Tomorrow 

We visited Davidson, which was pretty cool, then went to Asheville to visit our old friends the Coombs.  At 2 in the morning my brother and I went with Sarah to Taco Bell, then she let us drive home.  It was dark and I didn't have my contacts in, so I was pretty bad.

We came back to High Point, I bought a ton of stuff, then we headed up to Boone.  We relaxed, at one point I drove a long way up to the house (I was much better when I could see), then we came back yesterday.  Now I'm at my aunt's house.  Tomorrow we being our 10-day journey up to New York, visiting colleges on the way.

In other news, the title of Episode III was recently revealed: Revenge of the Sith.  I hate it.  It's not as bad as "Attack of the Clones", but it still sucks.  Now 50% of the saga has a title with the format "blank of the blank".  My optimism for Episode 3 just went down a significant amount.  Can Lucas not even think of an original title?  It's supposed to pay homage to the original title Episode 6 which was "Revenge of the Jedi".  I don't care.  It's still a bad title.

That's all for now.

Oh, and this is (supposedly) my 50th post, but I think Blogger didn't count one or two at the beginning.  Either way, yay!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?