<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Greetings From Virginia 

All right.

We visited UNC and NC State. UNC was just blegh. I hated it. It just didn't "click" with me. NC State was cooler than I thought it would be...maybe I'll apply there, since I should probably apply to a few state schools. UNC did have a Pirate Club though, where people just sit around and talk like pirates, which would be fun.

Yarg! Ahoy me mateys! Set sail fer dat wee lil' island yonder on the starboard side! Yarg!

Fifteen men on a deadman's chest,
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Anyways, now we're in Poquosen, Virginia at my great-aunt's house. We went to the college of William and Mary yesterday, since my brother was interested in it, and it turned out better than I thought it would be. We just got back from visiting our friends the Diakuns, which was fun. I hadn't seen them in probably 4-7 years. We played Ping Pong and basketball and listened to William Hung murder "I Believe I Can Fly". What better way to spend an evening?

Tomorrow I'm off to Busch Gardens Williamsburg theme park with Christa and Nathan Diakun. It should be lots of fun; we used to go there all the time when I was a kid. My brother didn't want to go on anything fast, but I was the opposite. Every time we went, I would make my parents stop and check my height to see if I was tall enough to go on the roller coasters yet. I guess I'm a daredevil at heart...either that or just insane. Probably the latter. Which reminds me, here are a few of the things still on my list of Things To Do Before I Die:

That's all I've got to say to ye now, ye slimy landlubbers!

Yarg!



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?