<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 02, 2004

GWU 

Went to Gardner-Webb University today.

It was very similar to Campbell, though I think I like Campbell slightly more. The campus was nice, but not as nice. The dorms were basically the same, though they did have a few extra drawers and desk space. No closet though, just a bar to hang clothes from. And the bathroom is down the hall and shared by the entire hall. That scared me, especially after seeing Campbell's one bathroom per 4 people.

We stopped by a huge mall on the way back. I picked up a copy of James Joyce's Dubliners since I might be needing it for my 4000-word Extended Essay. I'm tired, and I've eaten so much I feel like I've gained 20 pounds. I bet I haven't gained any at all. Stupid metabolism.

I'm sad. Marlon Brando died. Let us all have a moment of silence for Don Corleone, and one of cinema's finest actors.

...

I'm leaving tomorrow to go camping in Boone, and I don't know if I'll have access to a computer there to update. We come back Tuesday. Then on Friday I'm off to Toronto.

*yawn*

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?