<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Fashion Time!  

It's times like these I wish I could grab the heads of a few people and scream into their ears, "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND BEAUTIFUL IN THIS WORLD WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU THINKING?!"

I had PE today, which was boring. As expected. Afterwards there was a surprise meeting for the entire senior class (how come we never find out these things until 5 minutes before the end of class?) regarding...the Senior Fashion Show. Dum dum dum!

*scary music*

Every 12th grade class has a fashion show, just like every 11th grade has a Circus. I don't know what on earth happens at the fashion show, because I've never been to one. However, I'm guessing it's like the ones they show on tv...people stroll out wearing funky clothes, walk down the aisle, turn and walk back. Wow. How exciting. This is the part where inside my head I screamed and began to cry. My line of reasoning went something like this: I am stressed. Things will get more stressful as the year continues. Fashion show = more stress. Therefore, to do a fashion show would be the equivalent of committing mental and emotional suicide.

They took a vote. Needless to say, I voted against having it. Unfortunately, my intelligent friends and I were overruled. And shortly afterwards I found out that the "TOK elections" (another activity the senior class has to do) will be taking place this year instead of next year. Wonderful. I'm looking forward to the coming months so much...believe it...

Hm. Maybe I should start practicing my "model walk". I will have to resist the temptation to act like Derek Zoolander on stage...Blue Steel! Magnum! And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go rent Zoolander starring Ben Stiller! It's not that great, but still good for a few laughs.

I really don't want to do this. Not only because of the stress, but because the world just isn't ready for me in that position. I'm just too appealing and ahead of my time in terms of fashion. I would be booed off the stage, but then after I'm dead labeled as a "visionary". I don't think I want that to be my legacy.

Hm. Came home. Did two and a half hours of Math homework. Fun. End of day.

Quote of Da Moment:
Donnie: Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
--Donnie Darko

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?