<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Final Post of the Season 

Today I woke up, got a hair cut at 3, and went to the movies at 4:45. I, Robot was a pretty good movie. A few things did stick to my mind: society is "evolving", rights are being taken away, and the focus of the movie is a company named USR. Am I the only one who thought it was deliberately paralleling Communism?

*sigh*

This is the last post of the summer. Tomorrow I have to wake up at 5:30 AM in order to begin my last year of high school. This year is going to suck, I can feel it. Work work work work work. CAS, Extended Essay, Film Society, huge computer projects...I suppose I can forget getting much sleep for a year. But oh well. It's been a great summer.

Best Part of the Summer: I don't know. Too many good things.

Most Disappointing Part of the Summer: It's a tie between not seeing Donnie Darko in theaters, and not being able to meet with friends before tomorrow. At least I'll see them tomorrow...who knows when the Donnie Darko: Director's Cut DVD will be released...

So this is it. No more blog-posting without worrying about school. If I drank, I'd propose a toast.

To the beginning of the end.

*clink*

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?