<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Happy But Frustrated 

My room is now a film buff's paradise. I have 9 movie posters scattered about, with room for a few more. And my mom said I wouldn't have room...riiiiiiight. Plus, Arnold is in here as well. I'm in heaven.

I went to a store called Game's Place today...why haven't I been here before? This place rocks! There's tons of games to rent, but they also have a lot of movies. And they're all on DVD. The selection is a lot wider than that at Blockbuster. We should start coming here. Plus, they sell cardboard stand-ups like Ah-nold...for $5! Unfortunately, they only have a couple, and I would only be interested in buying one or two. Besides, Ah-nold was worth $25.

Ever have a situation where you reeeeaallly want to do something and have been planning it for ages, yet another person's schedule keeps it from happening? I'm having one of those days. Sometimes I wish I was the kind of guy people would plan around. Blegh. Pardon me while I go knock things down, light a few fires, and toss my laptop off the balcony. Maybe then I'll feel better.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?