<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Huh? 

I don't remember the last thing I posted, and I'm too lazy to look.

I didn't do much at my grandmother's house. Just slept, talked some with her, visited with relatives, etc. Now I'm back in High Point, NC. Tomorrow we go to church, and in the evening we're driving up to the mountains again. Woohoo!

I don't have much to write. I'm kinda bored. My head is fuzzy...wha? Huh?

I just noticed that every single paragraph so far begins with "I". Whoop-de-doo.

Oh. My cousin said she saw Donnie Darko over the summer and didn't like it. Blasphemy! I'm tempted to tell people we're not related. Also, I forgot to mention that while we were in New Jersey, I saw the old 80's comedy classic Airplane! for the first time. Now I can see why it's considered one of the funniest movies of all time. A few of my favorite lines:

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking."

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking."

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines."

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

"What kind of plane is it?"
"Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with a red stripes, curtains at the windows, wheels, and it just looks like a big Tylenol."

"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley."

In other news: my latest Amazon order should be in by now. I bought lots of posters (my room is going to be covered with movie posters), a book, etc. Maybe in a day or so I'll post links to the items if I'm bored enough.

For now I'm not.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?