<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Last Post from the U.S. of A 

All right. So yesterday, we decided we would go to the movies. I, Robot was showing at two o'clock. Unfortunately, we got caught in traffic and missed it. So we thought, hey, let's drive across town to The Grande theater to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Then we got there and it turns out our information was wrong and it wasn't showing there after all. So then we drove to another theater...and saw it. Finally. It was good. It's probably the best of the series so far, but I don't really remember the other two. Whoever that Mexican director is (don't remember his name at the moment), he needs to do the rest. The atmosphere was great.

And...I did a lot more. But that will have to wait until I'm back in El Salvador I guess.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?