<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Not Much Going On 

Aaaaallrightey then...

Nothing's happening here on Planet Andrew. I've got work, work, work and I'm stressed, stressed, stressed. Thankfully, so far I've managed to space myself so that I'm not doing too much per day. Otherwise I wouldn't have time to update this thing, and I know none of you would want that...

Tomorrow I've got to hand in a plan for this big essay on World Literature that I have to do. I have to compare one aspect that is present in two texts from another country that we've read. I chose to do mine on how power shifts in House of the Spirits and Chronicle of a Death Foretold indicate the overcoming of societal standards (mainly, prejudice towards women and those of a lower social class). If you think that sounds complex, just wait until I make the official title. It has to sound reeeeeally academic. You know...big words. I've got tons of work to do in Computers...finish a program by Friday and another one by Monday. Yay. Not to mention even more of that wonderful subject that I love. You guessed it. Calculus.

I finished my plan. Thankfully, it's not for a grade.

Whoa. Just watched this long trailer for The Machinist. I don't think it's an official preview since it does have quite a bit of strong language, though. This looks like my kind of movie: just plain weird. Also, Team America has to be rated R due to a contract. Yay. Now I just hope the directors tone it down more than I think they will...

Da Quote of Da Moment:
It is said that the Devil has all the best tunes.
This is broadly true. But, Heaven has the best choreographers.
--Good Omens

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?