<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Random and Kandom Stuff 

I posted this before, but Blogger messed up and the post seems to have vanished. Trying this again...

Da Pointless Link of Da Moment: This just isn't as good as the real thing. It's a nice try, though.

Andrew's Super-Duper Prestigious, Incredible, Amazing, Magnificent, Astounding, And Overall Just Plain Awesome Award That He Only Rarely Gives Out At Times Like Right Now, And That If You Receive Makes You A Really Cool Person: Goes to Karen Chang for this blog post. This is quite possibly the most awesome and random post I have ever seen. Hurry and see it before she updates! I'm jealous.

I hereby declare the word "kandom" an official part of the English language. At least in my book.

*runs naked through the streets singing "Livin' La Vida Loca", complete with dance moves *

Da Quote of Da Moment:
"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."
- C. G. Jung (1875-1961)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?