<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 02, 2004

And The Award Goes To... 

Da Hardest-Working Man of Da Hour is...

*shines spotlight*

Daniel Salinas. For commenting on, if I looked correctly, every single post this month. Or at least all the ones on this page. That's a lot of reading, and lot of writing. Daniel, you are da man. Da Commenter of Da Year so far.

*sigh*

I'm beat. Everything was going fine, and then my mind and heart got totally ripped out. Fun fun fun. I want to curl up into a ball. Reminds of the book of James...the tongue is the deadliest weapon...

I guess I just need to sleep. All will be fine tomorrow, I hope. Things could be worse. I could be filling this post with tons of profanity, like I felt like doing earlier.

Da Quote of Da Moment:
"I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known."
--Walt Disney

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?