<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Finally, A Weekend With No Homework 

Oh yeah
You know, I'd never been on a real airplane before
And I gotta tell ya, it was really great
Except that I had to sit between two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor
And the little kid in back of me kept throwin' up the whole time
The flight attendants ran out of Dr. Pepper and salted peanuts
And the in-flight movie was Bio-Dome with Pauly Shore
And, oh yeah, three of the airplane engines burned out
And we went into a tailspin and crashed into a hillside
And the plane exploded in a giant fireball and everybody died
Except for me
You know why?

'Cause I had my tray table up
And my seat back in the full upright position
Had my tray table up
And my seat back in the full upright position
Had my tray table up
And my seat back in the full upright position

Ah ha ha ha
Ah ha ha
Ahhhh


--Albuquerque, "Weird Al" Yankovic

At last, I got to sleep. I love Saturdays.

I did a practice SAT today. Fun fun fun. There's nothing like the SAT to make a person feel extremely intelligent and excruciatingly stupid all at the same time.

I was considering going to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind tonight, but it doesn't look like many people want to go. I decided going alone wouldn't be fun. So maybe next week. Bummer. Maybe tonight I'll watch a movie or write my Fight Club review. Or work on a short script - since yesterday I finally ordered a camera and some accessories! Yay! I need to buy some really strong lights though. I don't want to end up making gritty, washed-out movies.

Yesterday, I went to "Friday's Night" at Seguidores. It was a lot better than I expected - basically just a gigantic puerta. I want to keep going, even though it lasts from 8 to pretty late.

Hm. Time to go download some more sheet music and short films or something.

Quotes of Da Moment:
"A word to the wise ain’t necessary, it is the stupid ones who need all the advice."
--Bill Cosby

"I choose a block of marble and chop off whatever I don’t need."
--Rodin, when asked how he managed to make his remarkable statues

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?