<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

It's All About Me 

Nothing really interesting happened today. Oh, except we finally worked out my Spanish situation. It'll be like it was in 10th grade; I do the normal Spanish class with first-language speakers, but do the really simple second language exam. Oh yeah! Sometimes it's good to be white.

During PE, I swam a little. About 5 minutes ago, I discovered that my entire chest and stomach is sunburned. I don't see how this is possible, since those are the parts of my body that remained underwater a lot. Maybe it's a strange rash or skin disease, and soon it will start to spread throughout all of El Salvador. And then...THE WORLD! Bwahahahaha! Fear me!

Also, I would like to take back yesterday's Da Man of Da Week. I no longer think Mr. Chang deserves it. I'm betting he was only that nice in order to impress his son's classmates. Hmph. It's time for a replacement...

Da New And Improved Man of Da Week: Me.

*gets teary eyed*

Oh...oh...I finally won! I finally made it! This is such an honor! After all this time, I finally get to be Da Man of Da Week!

*sob*

Da Quote of Da Moment:
"In order to keep a true perspective of one’s importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."
--Dereke Bruce

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?