<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

It's Da Weekend...Again 

Hm. School was boring. Except I bought a cardboard-standup of Luke Skywalker for $5 in order to display today. After school, in the auditorium, I had to sit and sign people up for Film Society, and he was great as a marketing tool. About a dozen people signed up, but I'm betting at least half will quit once they find out we're not going to be watching pointless action movies for no reason.

To End All Wars is a great war movie. It's too bad it didn't get a wider release. If you're looking for a movie that is openly Christian and not afraid to show it, rent this one. Although the directing at the beginning was really horrible and distracted me from the film, it didn't take long before it improved and I was really interested in seeing where the story went.

I just got back from seeing The Terminal again with friends. Tom Hanks rules. Catherine-Zeta Jones' acting was horrible. It's still a good movie though, and I wasn't bored, even though I had seen it before. Yay, it was lots of fun.

I'm starting to discover that some Chinese people are just like the majority of Latin Americans. They show up late to everything. Or maybe it's just one in particular. *cough*You know who you are; drive faster!*cough*

Also: never do the "latin-kissy-on-the-cheek-thingy" in a dark theater. It will hurt your face.

Hm. I'm feeling kinda bored. I have homework to do, but not enough that I'll spend the entire weekend doing it. I want to go outside. Run around. Be a psycho. Have fun. Feed a baby seal. Bungee jump off my balcony. Sing in the shower. Walk on my hands for a few blocks in public. Call people just for the heck of it. Tie my shoelaces to a windmill...

I go New York!

Word of Da Day: Nincompoop.

Quote of Da Moment:
"I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it by not dying."
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?