<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

It's The Minor Details That Get To You 

Film Society went pretty well today. Only half the people expected showed up, and there were sound problems involving lots of noise that could be really annoying, but things could have gone worse. Hopefully that will be fixed next week, for the second half.

Hm. Well, James just left to go on a retreat with Seguidores, and I'm stuck here at home. I didn't sign up because I thought I would be writing my huge English essay this weekend, as well as hanging out with Andrew West. And what do you know...the teacher changed the date to next Thursday instead of Monday. Wonderful. Not to mention that I was planning on hanging out with friends today at the mall, but at the last minute their mom decided to go along and for some reason that screws things up for me. Blegh. It's the minor things that really bother a guy. Especially a guy like me.

But oh well, that's life. Hopefully I'll still get to see friends this weekend, since I don't have much planned. I'll probably write some more of my essay, and do a small computer program, but other than that I'm completely free. At least there's a chance Andrew West might still come down tomorrow, which would be cool.

There's no kind of sorrow quite like the kind that comes when seeing something beautiful look as though it is the most despised of all creations.

Quote of Da Moment:
"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another which states that this has already happened."
--Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?