<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

More Sunshine 

So, finally I go over and I open the door and just as I suspected
It's some big fat hermaphrodite with a Flock-Of-Seagulls haircut and only one nostril
Oh man, I hate it when I'm right
So anyway, he bursts into my room and he grabs my lucky snorkel
And I'm like "Hey, you can't have that"
"That snorkel's been just like a snorkel to me"
And he's like "Tough"
And I'm like "Give it"
And he's like "Make me"
And I'm like "'Kay"
So I grabbed his leg and he grabbed my esophagus
And I bit off his ear and he chewed off my eyebrows
And I took out his appendix and he gave me a colonic irrigation
Yes indeed, you better believe it
And somehow in the middle of it all, the phone got knocked off the hook
And twenty seconds later, I heard a farmiliar voice
And you know what it said?
I'll tell you what it said

It said
"If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again"
"If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator"
"If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again"
"If you need help, hang up and then dial your operator"

In Albuquerque
Albuquerque

--Albuquerque, "Weird Al" Yankovic

I've been in a good mood so far this week. I have no idea why, considering yesterday was horrible (as all Mondays are), seeing as how I did really bad on an English essay and I probably failed a math test. I have eternal sunshine! Woohoo!

Last night was the last meeting of the Puerta. Waaaaaaahh. But oh well, we'll survive. People need to move on to another stage in their spiritual lives. And we got to have a going away "party", which was fun. There was food and cake, and everyone had a good time. Yay yay yay.

Biology was fun today. Two classes of basically nothing. We did this experiment to test whether or not caffeine raises heart rate. It was basically just drink some Coke, and check your heart rate every 5-10 minutes for an hour. Tough, eh? We should do that every class. It would help use learn about the circulatory system...yeah...

The rest of the day was boring. CAS was boring. And I just realized that I've lost my history book that I need to do my homework for tomorrow. Wonderful. At least I don't think I'm the only one without a book.

Also, it seems like lots of the people I've talked to at school who have seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind think it's the worst movie they've ever seen. Some people just don't get it. If it's not funny or have explosions and graphic sex, it's automatically a bad movie to them. *sigh* The world is becoming so shallow. They're so used to seeing simple, easy-to-follow action fests with one-dimensional characters they've forgotten what it's like to watch realistic characters and writing/directing that's completely different from what they normally see. But oh well. It's one of those movies (like most films that use scripts by Charlie Kaufman) that people either love or hate. The only thing you can be sure of when going to one of his movies is that you're going to see something unique that hasn't been done before.

I've started my Fight Club review. It will be finished and posted. Eventually.

*sigh* Blogger messed up my post from yesterday. It's deleting time.

Quotes of Da Moment:
"Don’t let it end like this. Tell them I said something."
--Pancho Villa, last words

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?