<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Oh Happy Day! 

And then he gets all indignant on me
He's like "Hey man, I was just being sarcastic"
Well, that's just great
How was I supposed to know that?
I'm not a mind reader for cryin' out loud
Besides, now he's got a really cute nickname - Torso-Boy
So what's he complaining about?

Say, that reminds me of another amusing anecdote
This guy comes up to me on the street and says he hasn't had a bite in three days
Well, I knew what he meant
But just to be funny, I took a big bite out of his jugular vein
And he's yellin' and screamin' and bleeding all over
And I'm like "Hey, come on, don'tcha get it?"
But he just keeps rolling around on the sidewalk, bleeding, and screaming
(screaming sounds)
You know, just completely missing the irony of the whole situation
Man, some people just can't take a joke, you know?

--Albuquerque, "Weird Al" Yankovic

I am now the proud owner of a Canon ZR-90 MiniDV Digital Camcorder, complete with tripod, cassettes, Adobe Premiere editing software, a memory card, a firewire card for exporting video to my PC, and other accessories.

Life is good.

Also: talking on the phone to people who happy to be within hearing-range is very strange.

Quote of Da Moment:
"God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing."
--C.S. Lewis

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?