<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 09, 2004

"Somebody help me! I'm feeling spontaneous!" 

Yup. We're showing The Truman Show tomorrow at Film Society. Yay! Go Jim Carrey go Jim Carrey go Jim Carrey...

*does cheerleading dance*

I just spent most of the day writing about half of this huge English essay that's due Monday. Aren't you jealous?

Hm. People are running for "Tribal Chief" this week. This one guy in my grade, Javier, had an awesome campaign poster. It shows him, shirtless, flexing his muscles with the words "Vote for Jay" on his back. It was really funny...though his pants were dangerously low. Anyways, near the end of the day he went around to all the classes saying, "Don't show Mr. Morgan my campaign poster, since it goes against school policy....oh yeah, Vote for ME!" It was hiwawious. Though of course, his muscles aren't anything compared to mine.

*flexes*

I could arm wrestle Ah-nold. Really, I could!

I can't guarantee I would win though.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Destiny is not a matter of change, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
--William Jennings Bryan

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?