<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 04, 2004

So...Um... 

Yeah. I'm just posting because I'm bored and lonely. 'Tis one of those days, one of those days.

I'm going to go get coffee with my dad in a while. Yay. Caffeeeeeiiinneeee!

Question: Is it bad if after nearly three months from going to Toronto, I still can't get the songs we sang out of my head?

I think it is. It's not as bad as before, but it's still very annoying. Why do kids songs about Jesus have to have such annoying tunes, but yet be so catchy?

GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I WANT MY BRAIN BACK YOU...YOU...STUPID SONGS THAT HARDLY ANYBODY SINGS ANYWAY! YEAH, THAT'S IT!

Pardon me while I go imagine what it would be like to shave my head, tattoo it something really intellectually stimulating (like my dog with pink bows in her hair), and run around the streets of El Salvador barking at anyone I meet.

Quote of Da Moment:
"We're all lonely for something we don't know we're lonely for. How else to explain the curious feeling that goes around feeling like missing somebody we've never even met?"
--David Foster Wallace

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?