<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Stream of Consciousness 

There is a fogginess behind my eyes
A pounding behind my brain
Perhaps I'm merely exhausted
Or there's a reason for these jumbled thoughts.
My cup is overflowing with the jealousy
Of what might have been and
What could have been and
What is and
What will never be.
Loneliness is but a product of a confused
And troubled soul, wandering aimlessly through
The barren dreamscape of emotion.
Time is forever running away from me
For no matter how hard I try I can never
Seem to catch up and grasp it by the heels,
But I'm forever doomed to stand on the sidelines
And observe thee from afar.
Call me A Discarded Object.
I am the crumpled sheet of music playing
Solemnly in the background of the movie that's your life,
The thing you never realize is there and yet
Has the potential to cause a great effect.
Leave me now for my self has shattered into
Thousands of miniscule pieces and I doubt
You will be able to glue them back together.
May the days change, or
May what once was rest in peace.
Until that day arrives, I hang only by the
thongs of the sandals of He who never left.

Quotes of Da Moment:
"The heart has its reasons which reason does not understand."
--Blaise Pascal

"The young man who has not wept is a savage, and the old man who will not laugh is a fool."
--George Santayana

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?