<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Yay! It's Saturday! 

TGIS. I love the weekend. Sometimes.

I don't have a lot of plans for the weekend. Andrew West won't be coming down until Monday, which really sucks. Maybe I can call and convince him to come tomorrow, so I at least won't be too bored for the entire weekend.

Maybe I'll watch Fight Club with my dad tonight. That would be awesome. We got about half-way through it on TV before he said he didn't feel comfortable watch it and turned it off. Never mind the fact that James watched it all without my parents' permission. Big mistake. But now that he bought it, this weekend would be a good time for us to try again. Especially considering James won't be back until tomorrow evening.

Hm. I have a lot of mood swings, don't I? Every day I go from serious happiess to serious depression to serious boredom. Maybe that's just part of being a teenager...I wonder why.

*gasp* Oh no! I'm pregnant!

Quotes of Da Moment (since I'm bored and feel like posting more than one):

"If everything is under control, you are going too slow."
--Mario Andretti

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose."
--William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice, I.iii

"Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday."
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?