<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 29, 2004

3rd Place 

My party got 3rd place of 5 in the elections. Oh well. I just hope I get a good grade. Our final presentation was pretty good (could have been better though), and I think I did a good job. Afterwards, people told me that they thought I should have been President of the party, which was cool.

Hm. Went out to eat with Souwa and other friends...and at 7 I'm off to a party to celebrating the birthday of Carlos. His birthday is Nov. 5, like mine, but he's celebrating it a week earlier. Maybe next week I'll invite friends over and we'll just hang out or something. I don't want a huge celebration. Yay, I'll be 18. Woohoo.

Thank God we finally have a break. I'm going to sleep for 10 days. Souwa's leaving for Florida tomorrow and staying until Wednesday: have fun Souwa!

Hm. In other news: here is the real Star Wars: Episode III teaser poster that was just released. I posted a link to a fake one a few weeks ago. Honestly, I think I liked the fake one better. Maybe if you mixed the moods of both of them, you'd have the perfect poster. But oh well. That's George Lucas for ya.


Ooohhh helmet in the cape...that's kinda cool.

Oh, and don't get me started on how they screwed up the lightsaber glow. I'll just go into geek mode.

Quote of Da Moment:
"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."
--Robin Williams

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?