<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Andrew Cruise 

Well, I got an email today saying that the company who invented Hello (the program that allows people to upload pictures to their blogs) is analyzing my problem. I sent them a "logfile" of what my computer does when I try to run it. Until they fix it, I've discovered that the program does work on my dad's computer, so right now I'm going to use it and see if it does what it's supposed to.

I downloaded a program that lets you morph pictures together. Today I used it to morph myself with Tom Cruise. The result: Andrew Cruise, either the ugliest or sexiest being ever created...or genetically engineered...or software engineered...whatever.

See for yourself. Aren't I beautiful?


One sexy guy + another sexy guy = super sexy guy


Close-up of my masterpiece: I think I look good with a five-o'clock shadow...


Darn...I had an animated gif of me transforming into Tom Cruise, but it just lets me publish jpegs. Stupid thing.

Quote of Da Moment:
"I'd never join a club that would allow a person like me to become a member."
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?