<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Cool, It's Friday 

I'm gonna try to keep this relatively short.

Today was cool. After school I had "team" with Souwa, Karen, Kawing, Miguel, and Jessica until around 5. Then we all went to Galerias to eat and hang out. Fun fun fun.

This sequel to The Ring looks like it has potential to be awesome. We'll see what happens. What a coincidence Souwa...the day we talk briefly about The Ring is the day I see the new trailer...

Also, this Asian film shown at Cannes called Old Boy is supposedly one of the best - if not the best - movies of the year. I just saw the trailer and all I have to say is "Wow". I have to see this movie. It's going to be awesome.

You can see it here. With both of those trailers, right-click and Save Target As...please. It saves bandwidth and plus you don't have to sit with an Explorer window open while it downloads.

Also: my Firewire finally works. I played around with the software for about 15 minutes - long enough to realize that I have no idea what I'm doing. This is complicated. Hopefully I'll be able to sit down every once in a while and figure out the basics.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Some guy hit my fender, and I told him, 'Be fruitful and multiply,' but not in those words."
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?