<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 25, 2004

If Only Most of My Video Was in English Instead of Italian... 

Must. Finish. Editing. By. Tuesday. Night.

The video part is done. It's a bit too long, but at this point I'm not going to bother cutting out any more clips. If at times it moves a little slow, tough.

I can't figure out how to put subtitles. Ugh. I know it's possible, but I can't make the freakin' title slide transparent. So I end up with subtitles and audio, but just solid black where the video is supposed to be. I posted a question about it on a filmmaking forum, so I'm praying people will tell me how to fix it by tomorrow.

I've got to finish most, if not all, of the subtitles by tomorrow. Then on Tuesday, I can play around with the audio and try to figure out how to add music. Then I've got to compress it (something tells me a 2 gigabyte file just won't do) and on Wednesday or Thursday I present it.

That's going to take time. I need to convince Mr. Johnson to let me e-mail him my history coursework over next week's vacation. There's no way I can finish that this week.

I'm stressed. But I'm still happy. I just hope I can stay that way.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhh!"
--every horror movie ever

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?