<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm Happy, Okay?! 

Miraaaaa gente estúpida!

Just because my blog has been boring for the past few days doesn't mean that something's wrong in my life! I am fine! I am happy! I am hyper!

A boring blog just reflects a boring life. Right now my life is boring. Get over it. Sheesh.

On another note: I saw part of the Vice-Presidential debate. I now hate both candidates more than ever. Cheney was on major smirk alert (he didn't stop smirking for at least 60 seconds) and Edwards was in typical hick-accent mode. It got really tiring to keep hearing:

"John Kerry is inconsistent and not committed."
"That's not true! George W. Bush screwed up the situation in Iraq."
"That's not true! John Kerry is inconsistent and not committed, and so are you Mr. Edwards!"
"That's not true! George W. Bush screwed up the situation in Iraq, and you did all these deals with countries like Iran so your company could make millions of dollars, Mr. Cheney!"
"That's not true!..."

At the moment though, I'm feeling more like a Democrat, so I'll root for Edwards. Besides, he wasn't nearly as tense and serious as Cheney. Maybe Cheney reminds me too much of Mr. Morgan, and that's why he didn't appeal to me as much.

I have an idea: we should take the DNA of George Dubbya and John Kerry and mix it together to make George Kerry. Then we'd have the right mix of domestic policy (Bush) and foreign policy (Kerry). See? Aren't I a genius? What are we waiting for?! Somebody go prick their fingers now!

I'm going to a party on Saturday. And dressing up. Yay.

Quote of Da Moment:
"What saves a man is to take a step. Then another step."
--C.S. Lewis

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?