<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

Life Is Dull Right Now 

Blegh. Life's boring. Just a normal school week so far. Nothing interesting.

Except I'm happy happy happy! Or, as a friend of mine would say, "happy dappy". There's nothing quite as refreshing as the clear mind that results from realizing, "99.9% of my plans suck and aren't what God wants, so I'll just leave things to Him and focus on living." It makes a lot easier. After all, some people tell me I'm a smart guy, but my brainpower is nothing compared to being freakin' omniscient.

So yeah, life is boring, but good. Still haven't had time to reinstall my Firewire card. I need to do it right this time! Maybe my dad and I put it into a slot that isn't working.

Ah well. Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Why should I be made to feel I have to apologize for my existence?"
--Adaptation

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?