<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

The Majority of Gringos Are Fat Morons 

Last night I saw Cold Mountain. Awesome movie. Though they didn't film it in North Carolina...actually it was South Carolina, Virginia, and Romania. Close enough though. Go NC!

I just finished watching Super Size Me. Now I know what I have to do in order to gain weight - eat nothing but McDonalds for 30 days. Of course, I might die from heart disease or liver failure...but it'll be worth the risk, right?

Anyone who sees this movie and continues to eat fast food more than once or twice a week: You. Are. Stupid. Period.

Honestly, I think the most convincing thing for most people will be the guy's girlfriend's description of how it affected his sex life. She made it sound so tragic. I'm a virgin, and it was like, "Whoa. Fast food can affect that too?" See, that's the problem with being a teenage guy. Everything that says something negative about sex is scary. Like today in biology, when we were discussing HIV and AIDS...and how it's often transmitted through microscopic abrasions or cuts on...um...a certain body part...I'm going to have nightmares.

*winces at the thought*

It's moments like those when one understands why people choose to become monks, nuns, or priests.

No wonder McDonalds got rid of its Super Size option. Scary stuff! The doctors hadn't predicted how bad it would be. No wonder 60% of gringos are overweight. And stupid.

Oh, and the kids and youth of tomorrow are being brainwashed! STOP THE MADNESS!

Eat healthy and exercise. After seeing that movie, I'm definitely going to keep that in mind.

"I've got a McStomachache...and I've got some McGas..." --Morgan Spurlock

Quote of Da Moment:
"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."
--Woody Allen (actually, that's an interesting point)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?