<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Movies and The Current Girl of My Dreams (She's A Super Hottie!) 

Last night I saw Stanley Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket. What an increadible war movie. The beginning and end were just "Wow". The middle was fair. It has so much profanity...but it's used so creatively! My props to the writer. And the scene near the end where they're trying to get past the sniper...are you sure this came out in the 1980s? The lighting was perfect; it reminded me of Saving Private Ryan.

I couldn't find Good Will Hunting or The Shawshank Redemption to show in Film Society tomorrow. So it looks like we'll be watching The Usual Suspects. It should be good for a discussion of cult movies, heist movies, and what makes an awesome twist ending.

Oh, and I've been playing God some more - I finally found a loophole to get Hello to work. I have combined a classmate with the only celebrity I'll admit is hot. The result: Souwa Knightley. This is the girl of my dreams. I'm going to carry her picture around in my wallet and kiss it for good luck before exams...that is until I make someone even more gorgeous.

A brief description of Souwa Knightley: Not only is she beautiful, but the shape of her nose and eyes indicate that she's extremely intelligent. She is usually quiet and shy, but every once in a while she'll unleash her "Grrrrr I'm crazy" side and go nuts. She enjoys watching movies (though not as much as moi), is good at English and Computers, and plans on starting her own software company and making billions of dollars. In her spare time she models and acts, usually in minor roles. The shape of her forehead indicates to me that she is a person of integrity, generally optimistic, but sometimes has poor short-term memory.

I should be a physiognomist. [/plug for good book]


Two beauties are combined effortlessly into one


Behold: Souwa Knightley, elegant goddess of beauty and loveliness

If I ever see a girl who looks similar to this in real life, I will quickly pull that picture out of my wallet, show it to her and exclaim, "You're the girl of my dreams! We are meant to be together. Marry me now!"

Until then...her picture is all I need...*blows kiss*

[/slighty insane and sexually confused way of thinking]

Quotes of Da Moment:
"Most of the time I don't have much fun. The rest of the time I don't have any fun at all."
--Woody Allen

"My one regret in life is that I am not someone else."
--Woody Allen

"On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down."
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?