<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

Presidential Debate 

Today was a good day. Now my hair is cut...really short. I kept telling him, "It needs to be shorter", because of the party tomorrow, but I think I told him one too many times. Oh well.

The Presidential debate is on. Best line so far:

(After Kerry claims Bush makes money off of the timber company he owns - paraphrased)
"I didn't know I owned a timber company. Uh...hm....*doesn't know what to say*...want some wood?"

So far it's been more of the same. "He did this wrong, so you should vote for me." And John Kerry can't seem to stop saying, "I have a health care plan. Vote for me. I have a health care plan. Vote for me." Tonight I'm siding with Bush. At this point in time, I think the perfect presidential team would be: Bush/Edwards. Bush to get the job done, and Edwards for charisma. Kerry and Cheney are boring.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Guess what! I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cow bell!"
--Saturday Night Live

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?