<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Quick Update 

The TOK debate went ok I guess. I went up, said some stuff about health, that was it. People said I did the best out of everyone in my party who answered, but I doubt it. Afterwards, all I could think was: "No! I forgot to mention THAT and THAT and THAT!" Tomorrow we give a final presentation - there's a meeting at 8 o'clock tonight to figure out the details of what we're going to do.

Hm. I'll be showing the video in class after the vacations. Which is ok, I guess. It means I'll get to fix the subtitles and make them easier to read...add another clip or two that I forgot to put in...and play around with the audio some more, maybe add some music in the background of the entire thing instead of just during the beginning and end credits.

My dad gets back from Costa Rica any minute now. Hopefully then I'll be going to an event at school to hang out with friends before going to the TOK meeting.

And after tomorrow...I'm free.

Quote of Da Moment:
"We are now the Knights Who Say 'Ecky-ecky-ecky-ecky-pikang-zoop-boing-goodemzooowlizhiv'."
--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?