<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

She Vampires and Sex 

I know that title caught your attention.

It has come to my attention that a sequel for Bubba-Hotep is being considered. That movie is awesome. Plus, the working title for the sequel is one of the wackiest titles I've ever heard. Are you ready for this?

Bubba Nosferatu: Curse of the She Vampires

It just has "instant horror/comedy classic" written all over it. If this movie is made: please don't screw it up. Bruce Campbell wants to come back for the sequel, but right now I'm wondering how that would work out.

Also: nothing particularly interesting happened today except Biology class. One of the girls, after debating about whether or not to actually do it (she was embarassed), asked a question (on behalf of a friend). It was something to the affect of: "How come sometimes sex is 'good sex' and other times it's 'bad sex'? What has to be done to make both people feel pleasure?"

What followed was a lengthy response from Dr. Jenner -- amidst other follow-up questions -- about orgasms, the age of the participants (younger people are less experienced), masturbation and what it's designed to simulate, and clitoris sensitivity, among other things. I have come to the following conclusions:

horny teenagers with questions + British teacher = an answer you'll never forget

And to think that we're still discussing the respiratory and circulatory systems. Imagine what will happen when we move on to human reproduction...

Oh, and ignore the information on the left side of my profile. I passed 100 posts a while ago, but the counter seems to be frozen.

Quotes of Da Moment:
"I believe there is something out there watching us. Unfortunately, it's the government."
--Woody Allen

"I don't have to 'freedom-kiss' my wife when what I really want to do is French-kiss her."
--Woody Allen

"I had a terrible education. I attended a school for emotionally disturbed teachers."
--Woody Allen

"I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said 'No.'"
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?