<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

This Sux 

Christopher Reeve is dead. He went into cardiac arrest and then slipped into a coma. Ugh.

Did you hear me?! The guy who played Superman is dead! And he wasn't even that old. The irony is too morbid to think about. More information can be found here.

We're gonna miss ya, Chris. Supposedly they're making a new Superman movie. But you'll always be known as the original Man of Steel.

I bet someone poisoned his IVs.

Yikes, that was mean. I apologize.

In other news: I just recorded an oral commentary on a poem for English class. Ugh. I can't do orals. I'll have everything worked out in my head, and I'll tell myself exactly what to say so I sound like an academic expert (big words are key for a good grade), but then when the time comes to physically say it, I just can't. My mind goes blank. I'm gonna get a bad grade, I can feel it. Ugh. If only there was a machine that could transfer thoughts into words. I'd have won a Pulitzer by now. Hehe pajas.

Also, I'm in a Woody Allen mood, so this week will contain nothing but quotes by this genius of insightful comedy! Three cheers for Woody!

Quote of Da Moment:
"I took a speed-reading course and read War and Peace in twenty minutes. It involves Russia."
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?