<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Viva l'Italia! Viva il Fascismo! 

I finished my personal statement yesterday, the one for the NC State application. I did a few re-writes...tomorrow I should receive that and my essays back from a few English teachers who are going to give me suggestions.

Today, after school, I filmed a video with a classmate for History. It's basically a propaganda video that promotes Mussolini. I played the part of Mussolini. In the video, I did my best to speak Italian...hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to edit in subtitles before our presentation next week. I tried to get the clips onto my computer tonight, but I couldn't remember how I did it. I'll try to figure it out tomorrow afternoon. After that, I just need to learn how to add subtitles, insert some title sequences and/or credits, and music. The actual cutting and pasting and transferring of clips into the proper order shouldn't be that hard.

But I really need to get that video on my computer by tomorrow night. Friday afternoon I'll be filming something for James' class...and then that night I'll hopefully be filming some people at Seguidores for my History presentation...

I'm filming so much this week, I'm basically going to be taking a crash-course in editing over the weekend. I should try to look on the bright side: at least I'll figure out a lot more about what the software can do and how to do it...

Filmmaking is fun. But complicated.

Quote of Da Moment:
"I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine."
--Barry, Punch-Drunk Love

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?