<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 16, 2004

*Yawn* 

Today was a nice, relaxing Saturday. Kind of boring though. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get out of the house for a while.

Hm. I'm gonna go watch Punch-Drunk Love now. Hopefully this movie is as good as everyone says it is, and Adam Sandler actually acts. The music was written by the guy who wrote the music for Eternal Sunshine. It has a link with my favorite movie of the year...so I'm hoping that it will also be pretty good.

I leave you now with a glimpse at a truly terrifying creature.


I can't think of anything else to say.

Quote of Da Moment:
"The chief problem about death, incidentally, is the fear that there may be no afterlife-a depressing thought, particularly for those who have bothered to shave. Also, there is the fear that there is an afterlife but no one will know where it's being held."
--Woody Allen

"There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?"
--Woody Allen

"To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition."
--Woody Allen

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?