<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Birthdays, Driving, Election 

Today's my mom's birthday! Woohoo!

Hm. Didn't do much today except I studied a lot for the SAT IIs. Kinda dull. Oh, and I had my first driving class. It went pretty well. I drove around a traffic circle.

Did you read that? I drove around a traffic circle! About half a dozen times. Ignore the fact that during one of those times I almost got squashed by a bus. I'm so proud of myself.

Oh. I just saw Dawn of the Dead. Pretty good for a zombie movie, I guess. There was hardly any character development at all, but that was to be expected. I suppose there are worse things you could rent if you're just looking for a fun shoot-em-up. It followed all the horror movie requirements (keep in mind these have been put into practice for decades):

1. Lots and lots of gore.
2. People die.
3. Nudity.
4. People have sex. But this one managed to follow the old rule from the 70s - if you have sex, you die. Bwahahaha.

Oh yeah...Dubbya won the election. The first thing that came to mind when I heard the news was today's Quote of Da Moment...though I probably would have thought that if Kerry had won instead. It's times like this I wish Ahnold could run for President. Then maybe terrorists would think, "No! We can't attack the USA! Their President will beat us up and hurt us real gooood!"

I apologize in advance for the profanity.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Oh shit! There goes the planet."
--Spaceballs

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?