<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 05, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me 

Today is my birthday. I'm 18 now. I feel the same as yesterday, except now there's this voice in the back of my head mumbling, "Ooohboy ohboy you're 18 now! That makes you a legal adult. Ohboy ohboy ohboy."

Of course, the only reason I announce that here is so everyone who reads my blog will send me mountains of presents in the mail. Hehe. I'm greedy and selfish, but today I'm allowed to be.

Oh, and I just saw the teaser trailer for Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. You can get it here.

I saw it twice, one right after the other, and I'm going to watch it a lot more as the days ago by. This trailer is awesome. This trailer gave me chills. This trailer rocked my socks off. I think I need to go change pants now.

Dear God, please don't let this trailer be better than the actual movie.

Quotes of Da Moment:
"No wise man ever wished to be younger."
--Jonathan Swift

"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened."
--Cora Harvey Armstrong

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?