<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 01, 2004

Vroom Vroom! 

I had some X-rays taken of my face today, to see if my allergies have healed. Fun fun fun.

Hm. We stopped by ACES (the driving school) to work out the schedule for my classes, since they needed to be changed - I'll be taking the SAT I on December 4, so I won't be able to take classes then. In the end, here's how it turned out: I'll go every weekday for 9 days, from 4-6 PM. My first class: Wednesday. Woohoo! I might have a license within two weeks! Of course, it'll be hard to cram that in with school and everything, but it can be done. The only bad part is that I'll have a class on my birthday. Bummer. Oh, and this Saturday, I have to go to a theory class for four hours. Four hours! That's too much. I'm going to fall asleep or something.

Hm. That's all the news for today.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car."
--Anonymous

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?