<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Still Stressed 

IB stressed.

The IB program = too much work.

At the moment I am working on:

1. Freakin' huge science project that's required and makes up around 25% of my final grade, I think. My team cannot function. We're so screwed.

2. Presentations. English, History, Biology. That's three presentations coming up in the next one to two weeks, all of which in my case involve editing videos. Oh, and a huge TOK presentation coming up in a few weeks.

3. Coursework. A history report on Nazi propaganda. Boring.

4. SAT on Saturday for the third time. I need to improve!

5. College essays. Ugh.

6. Extended Essay. 4000 words about "Dubliners" by James Joyce.

*sigh*

I really hope I can get all that finished by the Christmas holidays. I need a break, before I go crazy.

Quote of Da Moment:
"Liking both Marvin Gaye and Art Garfunkel is like supporting both the Israelies and the Palestinians."
--High Fidelity

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?