<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Almost Free 

I have officially completed my 4000-word Extended Essay. Complete with title page, 250-word abstract, table of contents, footnotes and bibliography. Oh yeah. All that's left now is to proofread it and print it off by Wednesday.

I don't have school tomorrow or Tuesday. I am going to spend that time:

1) hanging out with Souwa
2) editing Stuffed Fantasies
2) finishing a TOK presentation
3) proofreading my Extended Essay
4) possibly writing some CAS diaries

Hopefully I'll be able to do the latter three reeeeeally quickly.

*sits back and laughs at those classmates of his who are trying desperately to write all of 4000 words in two days*

Quote of Da Moment:

"Remember in elementary school you were told that in case of fire you have to line up quietly in a single file from smallest to tallest? What is the logic in that? What, do tall people burn slower?"
--Warren Hutcherson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?